[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3.0.1 Released!

[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 3.0.1 Released!

Dan Little-2
Hey Folks!

With 3.0 in the wild for a little more than a month we've made some fixes and some updates that didn't make the cut in the first release. Thanks to everyone for the contributions and feedback.

Release notes are here:

Downloads available on the good ole GeoMoose.org website:
https://www.geomoose.org/download.html -- if you're seeing 3.0.0 please clear your cache.

Some bigger highlights:
1. The upload dialog sees some major improvement. It's now substantially more fault tolerant, reports how many features were added, and if there was a failure.
2. The workshop from FOSS4G is now in the documentation: http://geomoose.github.io/gm3/workshop/
3. A quickstart for getting GeoMoose up and running in EC2: http://geomoose.github.io/gm3/quickstart-ec2.html

For those looking to do an upgrade:
You should be able to download the examples and update the local copy of the "geomoose" folder.

Cheers everyone!

PS: If anyone does successfully update their application from packages I would *love it* if you were willing to write up the process and have some screenshots.  It would really help solidify the "GM 3.X is easier to upgrade" story.