[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Re: Identify with scale/resolution dependent layers

[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Re: Identify with scale/resolution dependent layers

Brent Fraser

Re: [Geomoose-users] Fwd: Re: Identify with scale/resolution dependent layers

Eli Adam
The option to identify (or select) on non-visible (due to scale) or
off layers seems useful so long as it is configurable.

Sometimes it is nice to give a point in polygon report that gives the
water company, electric company, gas company, cable company, garbage
company, and 20 other districts without displaying all those districts
which have very little display value.

Personally I like the select tool to be focused on a target layer and
get the results from only the layer that I targeted for selection.  I
can see how there could be a use case for select all the layers,
although I wouldn't use that.

Best regards, Eli