[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Please add your site/services to the MapServer gallery

[Geomoose-users] Fwd: Please add your site/services to the MapServer gallery

jmckenna
Administrator
Nudge: I'd like to see more GeoMoose applications listed here also....

Re: [Geomoose-users] Fwd: Please add your site/services to the MapServer gallery

Brent Fraser
We should list the demo site.  It would be nice to show a screen snapshot.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser

Re: [Geomoose-users] Fwd: Please add your site/services to the MapServer gallery

sdswazee

Re: [Geomoose-users] Fwd: Please add your site/services to the MapServer gallery

Stathis G Arapostathis
There is the map app of the Russian embassy in Greece: Displays info and
the locations in which the soldiers of the 2nd world war are buried.
Available in Greek and Russian:

195.251.137.63/cemeteriesgr/

195.251.137.63/cemeteriesru/

Can also be found at the official website of the Russian embassy in Greece:

https://greece.mid.ru/

Do we add the info alone?

Thank you

Stathis

On 6/2/21 5:26 μ.μ., Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Nudge: I'd like to see more GeoMoose applications listed here also....

Hi Stathis,

Great site (I can see the MapServer WMS service being called in the
background).

Yes please add your site yourself (respecting the syntax and
alphabetical order) at:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery  Be
sure to include your GeoMoose and MapServer versions used, in your entry
on that page.

To clarify: the page is a wiki, that allows everyone to add their own
sites (in other words: do not email me your link, instead add your link
yourself on that wiki page)

Thanks again,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training