[Geomoose-users] Fwd: [MS4W-Users] Introduction and My MS4W Installation Video

[Geomoose-users] Fwd: [MS4W-Users] Introduction and My MS4W Installation Video

blammo
Just forwarding a posting from another list (MS4W).  The Video link from Neev, is the important piece.

bobb

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeff McKenna via MS4W-Users <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [MS4W-Users] Introduction and My MS4W Installation Video
Date: January 12, 2018 at 9:31:11 AM CST
Cc: Jeff McKenna <[hidden email]>

Thank you Neev, such a nice tutorial video for installing MS4W (and GeoMOOSE and Mapbender!!!). Thank you for your contribution to the community :)   -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation

On 2018-01-11 9:01 PM, Neev Mistry via MS4W-Users wrote:
Hello! My name is Neev Mistry (Eric1234), and I am working on the task "MapServer: Make a video tutorial on how to install MS4W on Windows" for the 2017 Google Code-In. Here is the link to my video: https://youtu.be/Rv6KRiBjVp8 <https://youtu.be/Rv6KRiBjVp8>
I am looking forward to being a part of the MS4W community!

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
—Wayne Gretzky