[Geomoose-users] Diagram creation

Jakob Miksch-3
Dear List,

I am currently evaluating GeoMoose for a project.

I would like to implement the functionality that the user clicks on a
feature. Then a FeatureInfo-Box shall pop up and additionally a diagram
based on the data of the feature shall be displayed. The diagram shall
preferably be created using a Javascript library like charts.js [1].

Has anyone done something similar with GeoMoose?

Kind regards,
Jakob

[1] https://www.chartjs.org/

Re: [Geomoose-users] Diagram creation

blammo
All,

We here at the city are planning on adding a popup piece to GeoMoose 3 so.etime in the near future.  We're not far from upgrading our GeoMoose install, and we've had the popup functionality in place for forever.  Sorry no specific timeline yet. But we'll alert the list when we start something.

Bobb