[Geomoose-users] Any user doc on the Drawing and Markup functionality?

[Geomoose-users] Any user doc on the Drawing and Markup functionality?

Brent Fraser

 For example, when doing a modify, should the line dynamically move with
the cursor?

 Here's the OpenLaeyrs example:
 https://openlayers.org/en/latest/examples/draw-and-modify-features.html

 Best Regards,
 Brent Fraser

Re: [Geomoose-users] Any user doc on the Drawing and Markup functionality?

Christopher Hughes
That seems like a bug to me that it doesn't. Interestingly, on my setup (and the demo) the line moves with the cursor on the first modification you make, but not any subsequent modifications.

That may be worth putting in an issue on github.

Best,
Chris Hughes

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 9:58 AM Brent Fraser <[hidden email]> wrote:

 For example, when doing a modify, should the line dynamically move with
the cursor?

 Here's the OpenLaeyrs example:
 https://openlayers.org/en/latest/examples/draw-and-modify-features.html

 Best Regards,