[Geomoose-users] Announcing GeoMoose 3.7.0!

[Geomoose-users] Announcing GeoMoose 3.7.0!

Dan Little-2
A fresh GeoMoose release!

This is a smaller update before we get to releasing the editing work which is under active development. The full notes can be found here:

And the latest files can be downloaded here:

Thanks folks!

Re: [Geomoose-users] Announcing GeoMoose 3.7.0!

jmckenna
Administrator
This version is now also available as a download package, or through the
.exe installer, for MS4W: https://ms4w.com/download.html

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: MapServer Consulting and Training Services

On 2021-02-08 10:26 p.m., Dan Little wrote:

> A fresh GeoMoose release!
>
> This is a smaller update before we get to releasing the editing work
> which is under active development. The full notes can be found here:
>   - https://www.geomoose.org/releases/3.7.0.html
> <https://www.geomoose.org/releases/3.7.0.html>
>
> And the latest files can be downloaded here:
>   - https://www.geomoose.org/download.html
> <https://www.geomoose.org/download.html>
>
> Thanks folks!

Re: [Geomoose-users] Announcing GeoMoose 3.7.0!

James Klassen
Thanks Jeff!

On 2/9/21 9:15 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> This version is now also available as a download package, or through the .exe installer, for MS4W: https://ms4w.com/download.html
>
> -jeff

Re: [Geomoose-users] Announcing GeoMoose 3.7.0!

Flavio Rigolon
Il giorno mar 9 feb 2021 alle ore 03:27 Dan Little
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> A fresh GeoMoose release!
>
> This is a smaller update before we get to releasing the editing work which is under active development. The full notes can be found here:
>  - https://www.geomoose.org/releases/3.7.0.html
>
> And the latest files can be downloaded here:
>  - https://www.geomoose.org/download.html
>
> Thanks folks!

...Just to thanks you all for this new release: I'm upgrading from
3.6.2 in these days and until now all is fine. In particular the
legend and scale printing (that were my previous need) is ok!!!

thanks again!
flavio

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign