[Geomoose-users] Adding a new tab in GM3

[Geomoose-users] Adding a new tab in GM3

TC Haddad

Hi all,

I had this idea that adding a new tab was fairly simple in GM3, and can be all handled in the index.html.

I’m having no trouble adding a new blank tab, but getting content to appear on it is not working.

Any hints?

Tanya

Re: [Geomoose-users] Adding a new tab in GM3

TC Haddad

Was just basic HTML for a help tab.

Ended up updating to GM3.2.1 and the issues went away... didn't realize that what I had was 3.1.