[Geomoose-users] A summary of GeoMoose's current server protocol support

[Geomoose-users] A summary of GeoMoose's current server protocol support

Brent Fraser
Hi all,

   I'm close to wrapping up my exploration of GeoMoose's current server
protocol support.  Below is a summary (HTML generated from markdown) I
intend to put in the GeoMoose doc so new users can see at a glance what is
possible .  I've left out SRS restrictions (a topic for another table), and
Brian's excellent summary of possible ArcGIS Server protocols (see
https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/issues/517).

 Hopefully the table will include links to detailed descriptions, in the
doc as pages are added.

 Comments are appreciated!

 Brent Fraser

  Data Protocol Support
  Data Source Protocol Type mapsource type Display? Feature
Info?
    Image Tile Servers XYZ xyz Yes No
  Bing bing Yes No
  OGC WMS: v1.1.1 wms Yes Yes: INFO_FORMAT=GML
  WFS: v1.1.0 wfs Yes Yes: INFO_FORMAT=GML, GeoJSON
  MapServer (OGC) WMS: v1.1.1 mapserver Yes Yes: INFO_FORMAT=GML

  WFS: v1.1.0 mapserver-wfs Yes Yes: INFO_FORMAT=GML, GeoJSON

  Arc GIS Server MapServer: v10+ ags Yes: export?f=image No
  MapServer: v10+ ags-vector Yes: query?f=json Yes: query?f=json

  FeatureServer: v10+ ags-vector Yes: query?f=json Yes:
query?f=json
  Vector files GeoJSON geojson Yes No*

Re: [Geomoose-users] A summary of GeoMoose's current server protocolsupport

Brent Fraser
In case the formatting doesn't work in email, I've filed it as an issue
https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/issues/547