[Geomoose-users] 3.1.0 RELEASE!

Dan Little-2
Hot open source fire... GeoMoose 3.1.0 is the culmination of the last few months of use and testing of GeoMoose 3.0.1. We've tried hard to smooth some of the rough spots found in the initial release.

Check out the full list of features/fixes here:

And, as always, the download page is ready:

Cheers!

Re: [Geomoose-users] 3.1.0 RELEASE!

jmckenna
Administrator
Also available in the MS4W setup.exe installer now for Windows users
(http://ms4w.com)!    -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/