Geomoose params complete list?

TC Haddad

Hi all,

I'm upgrading a couple apps, and looking through old mapbooks, and I see a param like this:

<param name="group_checkboxes">false</param>

But I don't know if this is still a relevant / valid param. I don't see it on this list:

http://docs.geomoose.org/2.9/docs/configuration.html#the-parameters

Since I don't know what it is for, I'm thinking I'll drop it, but it made me wonder if the page above is complete, so I thought I should ask. If the list on that page is incomplete, I'd be willing to help update it, though not exactly sure how.

I know docs are on the agenda for the next PSC, so thought it worth posting here...

Tanya