Geomob Podcast

stevenfeldman
A little bit of self promotion here.

You may have attended a Geomob event in London at some time (I have been a sponsor of Geomob for some time now) - Ed Freyfogle and I have started a podcast where we babble about geo topics and interview past speakers at Geomob. They are short, light and hopefully interesting listening.

In this episode we talk about FOSS4G https://thegeomob.com/podcast/episode-3 you might find it interesting, you might disagree with some of my vies in which case feel free to message me or Ed or even suggest we interview you!
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter