[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Important Notice To All Amazon Customers

[Geoinquiets Barcelona] Important Notice To All Amazon Customers

Raf Roset

  IMPORTANT NOTICE

Greetings from Amazon.com.
                As you may be aware on July 20th 2017, some of our customers accounts were compromised, resulting from data theft of 2,592 account records. This breach represents a small fraction of Amazon's total customer base, the overwhelming majority of which are held in a secure data centre.
    Although the issue is now fully resolved we ask all our customer to complete our account verification process. This will only take a few minutes and will ensure the safeguarding of your account information. Please use the link below to get started.

GET STARTED
Please Note: Failure to comply with our account verification process will lead to restrictions being placed on your account. Best regards, Amazon Customer Support

Please sign in with your valid email and password for prompt verification.
Amazon.com

  © 2017 Amazon.com