Geodata Committee reboot: (was: Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas)

Geodata Committee reboot: (was: Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas)

Arnulf Christl
Folks,
we have been requested to move our discussion under it's own thread.

We can do even better than that because we already have a mailing list
in place and 328 members subscribed. But only four mails have been sent
through this list in the past year and none since December 2011 which
qualifies the committee as dead in the water. I suggest we reboot and
continue here.

The next mail goes to geodata exclusively, so feel free to join this list:

Arnulf

Re: Geodata Committee reboot: (was: Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas)

hamish-2
Seven wrote:

> We can do even better than that because we already have a
> mailing list in place and 328 members subscribed.

don't forget the well developed wiki pages too:
   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Public_Geospatial_Data_Committee

regards,
Hamish