Geoawesomeness 2nd. Digital Meetup - UP42

Geoawesomeness 2nd. Digital Meetup - UP42

Miriam Mapanauta
Hi osgeo friends,

I hope this email finds you and your loved ones healthy. I want to share with you I am helping to organize a Digital Meetup with Geoawesomeness in the one we will be presenting how UP42 platform is supporting earth analytics in Agriculture and Vegetation. Link to register below:

https://my.demio.com/ref/i90Wlvy5DCbEm9Q5

Feel free to reach me out in case you have any questions, I hope you can attend :)

Miriam
@mapanauta
P.S. In case this is not the right channel please also feel free to reach me out and sorry for the inconvenience.