GeoWebCache exception

Pedro Cortes-Castillo
Hi,

I'm trying to run GeoWebCache 2.1.0, but I'm getting the following exception when I seed a single layer:

org.geoserver.platform.ServiceException: Missing or invalid requested map size. Parameters WIDTH and HEIGHT shall be present and be integers > 0. Got WIDTH=0, HEIGHT=0
        at org.geoserver.wms.GetMap.assertMandatory(GetMap.java:580)

I've specified the tile height and width in geowebcache.xml as 250x250.  An excerpt of geowebcache.xml is as follows:

<tileHeight>250</tileHeight>
<tileWidth>250</tileWidth>

At this point, I'm not sure what's wrong.  Has anyone come across this before?

Cheers,

Pedro