GeoTools / GeoServer PMC meeting - 2019-08-03

GeoTools / GeoServer PMC meeting - 2019-08-03

Kevin Smith-3
As Jody and I were the only ones to attend we decided to cancel the meeting.

For those of you disappointed by having to wait an additional fortnight for your fix of PSC/PMC meeting minutes, please check out this blog post about the GeoServer/GeoTools/GeoWebCache related presentations that will be given at FOSS4G. It's the next best thing!

http://blog.geoserver.org/2019/09/03/geoserver-presentations-on-foss4g-2019/

--
Kevin Smith

Re: [Geotools-devel] GeoTools / GeoServer PMC meeting - 2019-08-03

jody.garnett
One topic of interest is coordination around the upcoming GeoServer 2.16 release.

I am available to help make the release, but not exactly on the 18th (travel to assist with foss4g 2020). With that in mind I could start the release on the 16th or the 23rd.
--
Jody Garnett