GeoServer 2.8 GWC-S3 Plugin

Maten

I see geoserver has the AWS S3 storage solution whenI am looking for tile caching solution. However i am having trouble to find the extension in the link below:
http://ares.opengeo.org/geoserver/master/community-latest/

I did not see a gwc-s3-plugin in the list as expected. Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Mateng

Re: GeoServer 2.8 GWC-S3 Plugin

devtedd
This post was updated on .
I also can't find the plugin anywhere.  Did you manage to resolve your problem?

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/183031/using-s3-as-a-geowebcache-blob-store

Re: GeoServer 2.8 GWC-S3 Plugin

Maten

Thank you so much for the heads up. I was not able to solve this during the time. I am so glad your email got some attention from the Developers. I really appreciate that.

Mateng