GeoRest - Invalid stream header exception

GeoRest - Invalid stream header exception

fbence
Hello!

I'm trying to configure GeoRest using the Sheboygan sample. The problem is that if I change the source in the restcfg.xml from Parcels.sdf to Parcels.FeatureSource I get the following error message after every (GET, POST, etc) request:

Failed to retrieve message for "MgInvalidStreamHeaderException".

For example, one of my GET requests looks like this: http://localhost/rest/data/property/3.xml

My restcfg:
        <Source type="MapGuide">
             <FeatureSource>Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Data/Parcels.FeatureSource</FeatureSource>
             <FeatureClass>SHP_Schema:Parcels</FeatureClass>
        </Source>
Is it some dll version problem? Any idea?