Quantcast

GeoNetwork v2.10.4 harvest from GeoNetwork v3

GeoNetwork v2.10.4 harvest from GeoNetwork v3

talcorn
Hi all,

Has any user group experience of GeoNetwork Harvest Management Type 'CSW/ISO 2.0'  to use when harvesting from GeoNetwork v3 into GeoNetwork v2.10.4?

I have tried two harvest types with no success.

1. GeoNetwork - this doesnt work because we are harvesting from a new version into an older version
2. ISO/CSW 2.0 - this hasnt worked either.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Trevor

Re: GeoNetwork v2.10.4 harvest from GeoNetwork v3

Jose Garcia
Hi Trevor

Can you provide the logs or additional information that can help to solve
these issues?

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>