GeoNetwork user meeting in Barcelona

Maria Arias de Reyna-2
Hi everyone,

A GeoNetwork user meeting will be organized on Wednesday, 28th
September as a side event to the Inspire conference in Barcelona. In
the meetup event, we will present new features of GeoNetwork and
inquire about requested features. We are looking forward to hear from
you how you use and have customized GeoNetwork. Don’t miss GeoBeers
after the meetup event.

The meeting is organized in MOB main: Calle Bailén 11, Bajos, Barcelona.

Feel free to step in and join us at 18:30 until 20:30. RSVP is
appreciated. Join us here:http://meetu.ps/e/C2j3r/4S9ZM/a

Sorry for any cross-posting, I am trying to reach all the possible
interested parties.

Kind regards,

María Arias de Reyna Domínguez

Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)318 416664

Re: GeoNetwork user meeting in Barcelona

FLecuy
Hi everyone'

I could not make it yesterday night but I would like to know if there
has been any talk about a future re-implementation of the Atom feed BY
GeoNetwork ?

Kind regards
Fanny