GeoNetwork documentation codesprint

Jo Cook
Hi List,

The GeoNetwork developers are organising a code sprint focusing on
documentation in a couple of week's time. All contributions will be
extremely welcome! I've posted the original announcement below, for
info.

Thanks

Jo

========================
Dear all,

in 2 weeks, from Monday 25 to Wednesday 27, we are organizing a
documentation codesprint.
See
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/wiki/Documentation-codesprint-November-2019
for
details.

Do not hesitate to join remotely (even for a day or a couple of hours) to
contribute to this topic.

Kind regards.

Francois

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd,
Epsom Square Centre, 6-7 The Derby Square, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AG, UK

t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/
twitter:@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise
geographic intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>