GeoNetwork Version 3 interfaces

Evans, Gaynor
Can anyone point me at any GeoNetwork Version 3 GUI's? We want to build  a GUI  using Version 3 and it would be useful to see examples of how customisable it is.

Many thanks
Gaynor

Dr Gaynor Evans
British Oceanographic Data Centre | Joseph Proudman Building | 6  Brownlow Street | Liverpool L3 5DA
+44 (0)151 795 4881

________________________________

Re: GeoNetwork Version 3 interfaces

Francois Prunayre
Hi Gaynor,

Simple customization http://sdi.eea.europa.eu/catalogue/
More advanced http://sextant.ifremer.fr/fr/geoportail/sextant#/search

Cheers.

Francois

> Can anyone point me at any GeoNetwork Version 3 GUI's? We want to build  a
> GUI  using Version 3 and it would be useful to see examples of how
> customisable it is.
>
> Many thanks
> Gaynor
>
> Dr Gaynor Evans
> British Oceanographic Data Centre | Joseph Proudman Building | 6  Brownlow
> Street | Liverpool L3 5DA
> +44 (0)151 795 4881
>
> ________________________________
> This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is
> subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this
> email and any reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt
> from release under the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in
> an electronic records management system.
> projects/geonetwork

Re: GeoNetwork Version 3 interfaces

Vladimir Moya Quiroga Gomez
Thank you very much.

Just 2 more question.
When we upload files to our geonetwork, is it public or only in our local
network?  When we create a gourp, only that group is able to access the
data inside that group?

What is the metadata style used by geonetwork?

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Francois Prunayre <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Gaynor,
>
> Simple customization http://sdi.eea.europa.eu/catalogue/
> More advanced http://sextant.ifremer.fr/fr/geoportail/sextant#/search
>
> Cheers.
>
> Francois

> > Can anyone point me at any GeoNetwork Version 3 GUI's? We want to build
> > GUI  using Version 3 and it would be useful to see examples of how
> > customisable it is.
> >
> > Many thanks
> > Gaynor
> >
> > Dr Gaynor Evans
> > British Oceanographic Data Centre | Joseph Proudman Building | 6
> Brownlow
> > Street | Liverpool L3 5DA
> > +44 (0)151 795 4881
> >
> > ________________________________
> > This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is
> > subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this
> > email and any reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt
> > from release under the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored
> in
> > an electronic records management system.
> > projects/geonetwork

> projects/geonetwork

Re: GeoNetwork Version 3 interfaces

Francois Prunayre
Hi, some info from the user manual

> Thank you very much.
>
> Just 2 more question.
> When we upload files to our geonetwork, is it public or only in our local
> network?

http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/
user-guide/associating-resources/using-filestore.html

> When we create a gourp, only that group is able to access the data inside
> that group?

http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/
user-guide/publishing/index.html

Cheers.