Quantcast

GeoNetwork - Postgres default schema

KevinG
Hello,
I have GeoNetwork 3.2.1. configured with Postgres 9.3.
By default, the GeoNetwork tables exist in the public schema of my database.
I've attempted to get the tables to create in a dedicated schema, but can't figure this out.

I'm using <import resource="../config-db/postgres-postgis.xml"/> in the srv.xml file.

Do I have to somehow construct the jdbc url to include the schema?  Can't seem to find this in any help documentation.
I've read that I should be using a schema other than public to allow for easier upgrades in the future.

Thanks, Kevin