Quantcast

GeoNetwork 3.2.1 released

Francois Prunayre
Dear all,

We're proud to announce the release of GeoNetwork opensource v3.2.1(http://geonetwork-opensource.org/). This is a maintenance release for the project.

You can find the software at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork/files/GeoNetwork_opensource/v3.2.1/

You can find a list of new functionalities and fixes in v3.2.1 at http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/overview/change-log/version-3.2.1.html

If you have any improvements you want to contribute back, the best is to use git to get a local copy of the source code, apply the fix and put out a Pull request so your improvements can be integrated quickly. Otherwise you can also create new Tickets in the issue tracker:
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues

Thanks and congratulations to the all community members and developers that have been putting efforts and energy in this release!

Francois Prunayre

PSC member

Re: GeoNetwork 3.2.1 released

carlo_vik
Hello, I use the 3.2.1 version and it seems to me to be Oracle compliant - or at least for the functions i need - even if I have not found official documentation about this fix.

Is it possible to use database for metadata spatial index like the 2.x version did? Cannot find information about it.

Thanks, regards