GeoMoose Sprint 2013

blammo

All,

I’ve had the silly idea of setting up a GeoMoose sprint this summer in the St. Paul/Minneapolis  area.

We’ve got some preliminary spaces identified/offered up already.  So, in order to move something along, what would be some available dates for folks to be able to attend in the next month or two?  I can then post something to the general GeoMoose list if folks are interested here.

Also, ideas about how much funding might be needed to pull this off.  I need a number to shoot for, and have some initial funding contributors already interested.

Bobb

Re: GeoMoose Sprint 2013

Eli Adam
August 20-25 might work for me.

Eli

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>

> I’ve had the silly idea of setting up a GeoMoose sprint this summer in the
> St. Paul/Minneapolis  area.
>

> We’ve got some preliminary spaces identified/offered up already.  So, in
> order to move something along, what would be some available dates for folks
> to be able to attend in the next month or two?  I can then post something to
> the general GeoMoose list if folks are interested here.
>

> Also, ideas about how much funding might be needed to pull this off.  I need
> a number to shoot for, and have some initial funding contributors already
> interested.
>

> Bobb

Re: GeoMoose Sprint 2013

James Klassen

That's a busy week for Dan and I (at least Thursday-Sunday).

I'd also like to make significant progress on 2.8 before the end of summer.  That might just mean two code sprints.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> All,
>

> I’ve had the silly idea of setting up a GeoMoose sprint this summer in the
> St. Paul/Minneapolis  area.
>

> We’ve got some preliminary spaces identified/offered up already.  So, in
> order to move something along, what would be some available dates for folks
> to be able to attend in the next month or two?  I can then post something to
> the general GeoMoose list if folks are interested here.
>

> Also, ideas about how much funding might be needed to pull this off.  I need
> a number to shoot for, and have some initial funding contributors already
> interested.
>

> Bobb

Re: GeoMoose Sprint 2013

Eli Adam
Ok, it sounds like August 20th and/or 21st in Minneapolis, MN is a
tentative date.

Eli

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:18 PM, James Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That's a busy week for Dan and I (at least Thursday-Sunday).
>
> I'd also like to make significant progress on 2.8 before the end of summer.
> That might just mean two code sprints.
>
> On Jun 18, 2013 3:34 PM, "Eli Adam" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> August 20-25 might work for me.
>>
>> Eli
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > All,
>> >

>> > I’ve had the silly idea of setting up a GeoMoose sprint this summer in
>> > the
>> > St. Paul/Minneapolis  area.
>> >

>> > We’ve got some preliminary spaces identified/offered up already.  So, in
>> > order to move something along, what would be some available dates for
>> > folks
>> > to be able to attend in the next month or two?  I can then post
>> > something to
>> > the general GeoMoose list if folks are interested here.
>> >

>> > Also, ideas about how much funding might be needed to pull this off.  I
>> > need
>> > a number to shoot for, and have some initial funding contributors
>> > already
>> > interested.
>> >

>> > Bobb

Re: GeoMoose Sprint 2013

blammo
Ok, I'll keep things moving with those dates in mind then.