GeoMoose Monthly IRC

Brian Fischer

I won’t be able to make the IRC meeting tomorrow.  Someone else will have to take notes and lead the meeting.

Brian Fischer

Principal | GIS Project Manager

O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | F 763.493.5572

cid:image001.jpg@01CC3702.356B79C0

  6901 E Fish Lake Rd. , Suite 140 Maple Grove, MN  55369

www.houstoneng.com

This entire message (including all forwards and replies) and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret, work-product, attorney-client or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: GeoMoose Monthly IRC

Brent Fraser
I likely won't be able to make it either ...
Best Regards,
Brent Fraser
On 7/24/2013 8:23 PM, Brian Fischer wrote:

I won’t be able to make the IRC meeting tomorrow.  Someone else will have to take notes and lead the meeting.

Brian Fischer

Principal | GIS Project Manager

O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | F 763.493.5572

cid:image001.jpg@01CC3702.356B79C0

  6901 E Fish Lake Rd. , Suite 140 Maple Grove, MN  55369

www.houstoneng.com

This entire message (including all forwards and replies) and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret, work-product, attorney-client or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: GeoMoose Monthly IRC

Dan Little
I think the only major discussion item is the agenda for the code-sprint, which IMO, should be pretty simple: Do work.

But I think Eli + Jim + I can handle setting that agenda if that's okay with the rest of the group.