GeoMoose 2.9 PSC Meeting

Dan Little-2
Hey Folks,

I'm hoping everyone has some time in the next week or so for a meeting.  Here's the doodle, please vote on a date/time!

Tentative Agenda:
- GeoMOOSE 2.9 Release, highlights:
 * Includes RFC #5 Functionality!
 * Improvements to WFS-T functionality.
 * Host of bug fixes from 2.8 series.
- GeoMOOSE 3.0:
 * Current thinking from Jim/Duck.
 * Rough Timelline.
 * Open to Input from Others on Architecture Preferences.  We'd like to replace MapScript somehow.  If folks have ideas on a better way of normalizing data handling we'd love to hear it.  Especially as Jim and I don't "Windows"

Thanks Everyone!

Re: GeoMoose 2.9 PSC Meeting

TC Haddad

Quick clarification - did you specify time zone in your Doodle set up?

I see Monday April 4th from 1-3pm but not sure if that is my time zone or yours...

Tanya

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:57 PM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Folks,

I'm hoping everyone has some time in the next week or so for a meeting.  Here's the doodle, please vote on a date/time!

Tentative Agenda:
- GeoMOOSE 2.9 Release, highlights:
 * Includes RFC #5 Functionality!
 * Improvements to WFS-T functionality.
 * Host of bug fixes from 2.8 series.
- GeoMOOSE 3.0:
 * Current thinking from Jim/Duck.
 * Rough Timelline.
 * Open to Input from Others on Architecture Preferences.  We'd like to replace MapScript somehow.  If folks have ideas on a better way of normalizing data handling we'd love to hear it.  Especially as Jim and I don't "Windows"

Thanks Everyone!

Re: GeoMoose 2.9 PSC Meeting

Eli Adam
On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 2:18 PM, TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Quick clarification - did you specify time zone in your Doodle set up?
>
> I see Monday April 4th from 1-3pm but not sure if that is my time zone or
> yours...

Duck always seems to think that the world is on Central Time (and why
wouldn't it be?).

I usually fill it out and comment, "assuming central time."

Eli