Quantcast

GeoMoose 2.9.1

James Klassen-2
I have created a 2.9.1 release canidate.  Can someone (with Windows)
test the MS4W build [1] before I announce it?  I'd like to make sure we
end up with any changes needed for MS4W packaging in our official release.

[1] http://www.geomoose.org/downloads/GeoMOOSE-2.9.1rc1-MS4W.zip

Re: GeoMoose 2.9.1

jmckenna
Administrator
Works well with latest MS4W.  The only change that I would make is in
/Apache/htdocs/geomoose2.pkg.html  change lines 1 and 3 to mention the
release number "2.9.1"

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 2016-09-19 1:37 PM, Jim Klassen wrote:
> I have created a 2.9.1 release canidate.  Can someone (with Windows)
> test the MS4W build [1] before I announce it?  I'd like to make sure we
> end up with any changes needed for MS4W packaging in our official release.
>
> [1] http://www.geomoose.org/downloads/GeoMOOSE-2.9.1rc1-MS4W.zip

Re: GeoMoose 2.9.1

James Klassen-2
Good catch.