[GeoForAll-NorthAmerica] OSGeo-Live - GSoC 2015

[GeoForAll-NorthAmerica] OSGeo-Live - GSoC 2015

Massimo Di Stefano-3
Hi,

sorry for any cross-posting,

I’m applying as Google Summer of Code student for the OSgeo-Live project.
My idea, described here [1], focus on free and open source software for education, so i thought it can be of interest to this list.

Thanks for your valuable feedback,

Massimo.

Re: [GeoForAll-NorthAmerica] OSGeo-Live - GSoC 2015

Suchith Anand
Hi Massimo,

Thank you for informing this excellent project idea. I really hope this project will be successful as i can see the potential for expanding this by other educators. Please do keep us updated. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith
I’m applying as Google Summer of Code student for the OSgeo-Live project.
My idea, described here [1], focus on free and open source software for education, so i thought it can be of interest to this list.

Thanks for your valuable feedback,

Massimo.

[1]  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_GSoC_2015

message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.