[GeoForAll-Iberoamerica] Post-doctoral Scientist Position -- CATTLE, PALM OIL, & DEFORESTATION IN BRAZIL, PERU, COLOMBIA -- The University of Wisconsin-Madison

[GeoForAll-Iberoamerica] Post-doctoral Scientist Position -- CATTLE, PALM OIL, & DEFORESTATION IN BRAZIL, PERU, COLOMBIA -- The University of Wisconsin-Madison

Sergio Acosta y Lara

Por si es de interés para miembros de la red...

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330

Dear Colleagues,

We have an opening for a Post-doctoral Research Scientist to join the Gibbs Land Use and Environment Lab (GLUE) in September 2019, as part of our focussed on land change science and supply chain sustainability initiatives.

The work could focus on soy and cattle in Brazil, or on palm oil and cattle in Peru and/or Colombia.

We are intentionally casting a wide net and seeking a strong researcher.  We have a diverse and expert team with strong momentum and are excited to welcome another scientist!

I would be grateful if you would pass this announcement along to potential candidates and relevant list serves.  The full position description and application information is linked here

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Lisa Rausch, PhD

Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
www.gibbs-lab.com