[GeoForAll-AsiaAustralia] apply to join in Geo for All Lab(to the members in charge)

[GeoForAll-AsiaAustralia] apply to join in Geo for All Lab(to the members in charge)

jiyuan lee

Dear Sir

I appreciate your attention!

We are the team of Northwest Land and Resources Research Center of Shaanxi Normal University which is located in Xi’an city of China, one of the four ancient capitals of the world. I am writing to you for the purpose of applying to be the new member of the Geo-for-all Lab.

Shaanxi Normal University is one of the main normal universities for nurturing junior high school/high school teachers in China. The geography education and research of the university has long history and is very distinctive.We focus on the sustainable development of regions and cities, and carry out basic and application topics of urbanization development, land consolidation, regional ecological assessment and poverty problem, etc. We actively apply open source GIS technologies to scientific research, as well as to graduate and undergraduate education.

We strongly agree with the belief of Geo for All and have been doing similar practices in the past few years. We have checked the requirement and would apply to join the organization. We look forward to promoting open source GIS technologies to western China and other areas, as well as sharing our experience with other members in the Geo for All network.

University website: http://www.snnu.edu.cn

Institute website: http://gtzy.snnu.edu.cn

Thank you for your consideration!

Yours sincerely

Li Jiyuan

Coordinator of Northwest Land and Resources Research Center

Shaanxi Normal University

[GeoForAll-AsiaAustralia] Welcoming Shaanxi Normal University to GeoForAll

Suchith Anand

Hi Li Jiyuan,

Please submit your GeoForAll lab information by submitting the form at https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/lab-submission/

GeoForAll chairs  Helena Mitasova and Victoria Rautenbach  will be happy to provide any additional information you need.

Thank you for your support for GeoForAll principles and ideas. We look forward to welcoming you to GeoForAll.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[...]

attachment.

where permitted by law.