GeoDevEvening - research of speakers

Marc Ducobu-2
Hello,

We plan to organize an evening where developers can learn & speak about
a specific tech. We call it GeoDevEvening.

The first GeoDevEvening will set during an evening of the 11-17 april
week and we will talk about OpenLayers3.

We are looking for speakers. If you are interested or if you know a
potential speaker, please contact me. It is possible to extend the
subject to web-mapping.

Thanks for the help.

Marc

Re: GeoDevEvening - research of speakers

Moritz Lennert
On 04/03/16 10:55, Marc Ducobu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We plan to organize an evening where developers can learn & speak about
> a specific tech. We call it GeoDevEvening.
>
> The first GeoDevEvening will set during an evening of the 11-17 april
> week and we will talk about OpenLayers3.
>
> We are looking for speakers. If you are interested or if you know a
> potential speaker, please contact me. It is possible to extend the
> subject to web-mapping.

I would suggest that for future sessions we rather open a call for
speakers, without fixing the subject and that we elaborate a programme
based on the results of that call.

Moritz

Re: GeoDevEvening - research of speakers

Marc Ducobu-2

> I would suggest that for future sessions we rather open a call for
> speakers, without fixing the subject and that we elaborate a programme
> based on the results of that call.

I think it is complicated to start the process. But I hope it will be
easier after. If some people want to present some subject : they are
welcome.

For OL3 I have a good news : Thomas Gratier is ok to present OL3. It
will be the 11th april (best date for him).

Marc