Gentoo ebuild

Bruce
Gents, ladies:

  I've been working on a couple of ebuilds [openGV, openSfM, ODM] for
gentoo to make the ODM project easier to get running and thus more widely
distributed.  If anyone has any advice, or just wants me to knock it off,
please say so.

  I'll probably have questions as I work thru, I hope no one is bothered by
them.  If so, feel free to send very large multirotors with hooks attached.

:)

  Greetings.

:Bruce Cooper
--
Newly minted Part 107 R-PIC
Looking to make things cheaper and easier.

Re: Gentoo ebuild

Bruce
Actually, a gentoo repository host might be nice once I've got everything
tested.  At least until I could get it accepted by either mainline Gentoo
or one of the sub-projects for hosting on their servers.

  I'm kinda stalled right now as my *actual job* is getting in the way of
my free-time pursuits. [I know, right?]

Thanks.

:Bruce Cooper