Generic highlight code

Tom Chadwin
I asked about setting only the fill colour of a circle, but got no replies. What I need it for is generic code I can use to highlight any geometry type, to be called on mouseover, and reset on mouseout.

Can anyone help?

Re: Generic highlight code

toni hernández-4
HI,

have you taken a look at these examples?

http://openlayers.org/en/v3.6.0/examples/tissot.html
http://openlayers.org/en/v3.6.0/examples/polygon-styles.html
http://openlayers.org/en/v3.6.0/examples/earthquake-clusters.html

Hope it helps

Toni Hernández Vallès
Servei de Sistemes d'Informació Geogràfica i Teledetecció
-
Universitat de Girona
SIGTE
-