Generating new "Directories" to manage RE: Generating directives for use in GeoNetwork 3.4.X [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Generating new "Directories" to manage RE: Generating directives for use in GeoNetwork 3.4.X [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bleys, Evert-3
Maybe it would be clearer if I asked about generating new "directories"

Cheers
BLEYS Evert Mr
Data Manager
Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
GPO Box 858 Canberra City   ACT   Australia   2601
44 Mort St   Braddon   ACT   2612
Ph: +61 (0)2 6272 5627

Re: Generating new "Directories" to manage RE: Generating directives for use in GeoNetwork 3.4.X [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jose Garcia
Hi Evert

Just to be sure, you want to handle new type of elements for the
Directories feature for the iso19115-3 metadata schema?

Afaik, you need to:

1) Update this file to handle the indexing of the new Directory entries:

https://github.com/metadata101/iso19115-3/blob/3.4.x/src/main/plugin/iso19115-3/index-fields/index-subtemplate.xsl

2) Update
https://github.com/metadata101/iso19115-3/blob/3.4.x/src/main/plugin/iso19115-3/layout/config-editor.xml,
to define for the element to use the *data-gn-directory-entry-selector*
directive

See an example in:
https://github.com/metadata101/iso19115-3/blob/3.4.x/src/main/plugin/iso19115-3/layout/config-editor.xml#L96-L104

Related to the en-editor.json changes you indicate for the message
searchAnOrganisation,
checking the code I can't find anywhere that this translation is used, seem
only defined in the translations, but no used.

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>