GSoC2018 Week 1

David těthal
Hello,

The bonding period of GSoC just ended and since tomorrow my work on the project should officially begin. In my case there is a conflict with the final thesis that has to be done in the end of this week. As I mentioned in the proposal [1], I will not be able to spend as much time on my project as I would like to. But it does not mean that I will not do anything.
I am going to send a short report of the bonding period activities within tomorrow. It will also include planned work for next week.

Thank you for you understanding,

David Tethal

Re: GSoC2018 Week 1

Marcel Dancak

Hello,

The bonding period of GSoC just ended and since tomorrow my work on the project should officially begin. In my case there is a conflict with the final thesis that has to be done in the end of this week. As I mentioned in the proposal [1], I will not be able to spend as much time on my project as I would like to. But it does not mean that I will not do anything.
I am going to send a short report of the bonding period activities within tomorrow. It will also include planned work for next week.

Thank you for you understanding,

David Tethal

Hi David,

I'm also quite busy this week, so I have no objections to compensate it during next weeks.

Cheers,
Marcel