[GSoC] PyPWS proposals

Adam Laža
Hi devs,

my name is Adam Laza and I am student of geoinformatics at CTU in Prague. Last year I participated in GSoC with GRASS project [1]. This year I would like to try something different. Sorry for writing my proposals so late but until this week it wasn't hundred percent sure that I will be in the Czech republic during this summer and have enough time for GSoC. However now I know I will have enough time during summer so here are my proposals [2][3]
I will appreciate any comment or suggestion.

Thanks in advance,
Adam Laza

Re: [GSoC] PyPWS proposals

Jachym Cepicky
Hi Adam,

good to hear from you, I'll look at your proposals

Thanks

Jachym

Dne 31.3.2017 v 23:33 Adam Laža napsal(a):

> Hi devs,
>
> my name is Adam Laza and I am student of geoinformatics at CTU in
> Prague. Last year I participated in GSoC with GRASS project [1]. This
> year I would like to try something different. Sorry for writing my
> proposals so late but until this week it wasn't hundred percent sure
> that I will be in the Czech republic during this summer and have enough
> time for GSoC. However now I know I will have enough time during summer
> so here are my proposals [2][3]
> I will appreciate any comment or suggestion.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Adam Laza
>
> [1]:
> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/projects/5062270988058624/
> [2]:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SV9Xxsq7W_qe22ymGxIcn0coG2aGmWNY1w9J15QH7j0/edit?usp=sharing
> [3]:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R6pyh-_KxCCJGu4DN3MoKAe7rGwAacYRJ3jwabFYw_8/edit?usp=sharing

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]
twitter: @jachymc

Re: [GSoC] PyPWS proposals

Jachym Cepicky
Adam,

the proposals look good to me.

I personally would love to have geoserver support - with generic classes
and methods for future MapServer implementation (but that could be
discussed later, if your project would be selected).

Good luck

Dne 31.3.2017 v 23:33 Adam Laža napsal(a):

> Hi devs,
>
> my name is Adam Laza and I am student of geoinformatics at CTU in
> Prague. Last year I participated in GSoC with GRASS project [1]. This
> year I would like to try something different. Sorry for writing my
> proposals so late but until this week it wasn't hundred percent sure
> that I will be in the Czech republic during this summer and have enough
> time for GSoC. However now I know I will have enough time during summer
> so here are my proposals [2][3]
> I will appreciate any comment or suggestion.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Adam Laza
>
> [1]:
> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/projects/5062270988058624/
> [2]:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SV9Xxsq7W_qe22ymGxIcn0coG2aGmWNY1w9J15QH7j0/edit?usp=sharing
> [3]:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R6pyh-_KxCCJGu4DN3MoKAe7rGwAacYRJ3jwabFYw_8/edit?usp=sharing

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]
twitter: @jachymc

Re: [GSoC] PyPWS proposals

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
I would prefer MapServer, but I think this should be for Adam to decide. In the end both developments are important.

Cheers.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile