GSoC Introduction - Jan Pisl

Jan Pišl
Hi everybody!

My name is Jan Pisl and I study at the Czech Technical University in Prague. I will be participating in this year's GSoC. My project [1] focuses on implementing database storage support for output data in PyWPS on which I've already worked in my bachelor's thesis [2]. Jachym Cepicky and Martin Landa are going to be my mentors.

I will be very grateful for any feedback & suggestions for improvement on my proposal or generally for any comments or ideas regarding my project. I am delighted to be able to participate in GSoC and to join the OSGeo and PyWPS communities.

I have requested access to the OSGeo wiki page so I will update you with a link to the project's page soon. I will also set up a GitHub repository for the project.

Thank you for such a splendid opportunity!

Jan Pisl

[2] https://github.com/ctu-geoforall-lab-projects/bp-pisl-2018

Re: GSoC Introduction - Jan Pisl

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi Jan,

congratulations for earning this opportunity, a very valuable asset at this stage in your carer. Fell free to poke this list any time, there is not that much activity but it is widely read by the PSC.

Everybody else: Jan should start his work on PyWPS 4.2. Let's try to meet that deadline!

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8