GSoC 2019 Introduction - New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop - Mauro Carlevaro

GSoC 2019 Introduction - New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop - Mauro Carlevaro

Mauro Carlevaro-2

Dear OSGeo community,

I am Mauro Carlevaro from Montevideo, Uruguay. I am studying at technological University in Fray Bentos, Uruguay. I am very happy in be part of GSoC 2019 with OSGeo and contribute with the open source community with the project New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop.

I attach the wiki page link, the repository link, idea link, the proposal link and the requested test that were sent to participate in GSoC 2019.

I am Programmer Analyst and I’ve been working since May of 2015 at the Geomatics Department of the Municipality of Montevideo and a part of this, on my own as a web developer and implementing geographic information systems. The technologies that i work with daily are: Java, Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, Apache Tomcat and GeoServer.

Wiki page link: https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/New-rules-for-the-Topology-Framework-in-gvSIG-Desktop

Repository link: https://github.com/Maureque/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology

Idea link: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_GSoC_2019_Ideas

Proposal link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AWXqUTV04J442NZ_AKBopjKIHw6nHYfSHJMrCvnZSK0/edit?usp=sharing

Test link: https://github.com/Maureque/GSoC_2019/

I appreciate your comments and contributions, for my are very important because they allow me to improve.

Kind regards,

Mauro Carlevaro.