GSoC 2018 Wiki

David těthal
Hello Gisquick team,

As I am working on the Gisquick platform filtering tool for spatio-temporal data under GSoC 2018. There are some information about my working repository.

I made a fork from official Gisquick repository into mine github repository [1]. Right now it consists of Gisquick client and Gisquick QGIS plugin repositories. Soon when I finish my current work on the final thesis. Than I'm going to merge all the development I made into this repositories.

I also created Wiki page [2]. There are some brief information about the project I am working on together with timeline. Timeline is divided into weeks with its tasks. Once I will be working on this tasks i suppose to split it into smaller subtasks. When any of this tasks or subtasks will be done, I will move it into 'DONE' section within each week.

Please have a brief look at ii and let me know if there is something missing from you side.

Regards,
David Tethal

Re: GSoC 2018 Wiki

Marcel Dancak

[...]

Hi David,

It looks fine to me, just don't forget to include data (probably QGIS project with all files) when you will be merging with your thesis project. And good luck with your thesis.

Regards,
Marcel Dancak