GSoC 2018 Week 8 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

GSoC 2018 Week 8 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

Jan Pišl

Hi everyone,

this is my report from week 8. It can also be found on my wiki page [0]. This week, I spent most time refactoring and optimizing the code. As always, any feedback is appreciated!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Kind regards,

Jan Pišl

Week 8 report

What did you get done this period?

- PgStorage and SQLiteStorage classes inherit from DbStorage [1]

- The "store" method is now implemented in the parent class DbStorage

- Method for storing vector outputs is now implemented in the parent class DbStorage [2]

- Method for storing outputs such as CSV, plain text, etc. is now implemented in the parent class DbStorage [3]

- Each class inheriting from DbStorage now implements a method for initializating database (create schema, etc.) [4]

- Fixing bugs and some other minor changes and updates to the code [5]

[5] https://github.com/janpisl/pywps/commits/master