this is my report from week 8. It can also be found on my wiki page . This week, I spent most time refactoring and optimizing the code. As always, any feedback is appreciated!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
What did you get done this period?
- PgStorage and SQLiteStorage classes inherit from DbStorage 
- The "store" method is now implemented in the parent class DbStorage
- Method for storing vector outputs is now
implemented in the parent class DbStorage 
- Method for storing outputs such as CSV, plain text, etc. is now implemented in the parent class DbStorage 
- Each class inheriting from DbStorage now implements a method for initializating database (create schema, etc.) 
- Fixing bugs and some other minor changes and updates to the code 
What do you plan on doing next week (period) ?
- Download, compile and run MapServer
- Establish a connection between MapServer and PostgreSQL
Are you blocked on anything?