this is my report from week 7. It can also be found on my wiki page . As always, any feedback is appreciated!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
What did you get done this period?
- SQLAlchemy is used for storing other datatypes than raster and vector (such as text or CSV) in PostgreSQL  
- Unittests test if output data get stored in a SQLite  and PostgreSQL    databases . Tested output data are vector, raster, text and CSV.
- Add CSV as one of data formats available in PyWPS 
- I did a research on MapServer
- Fixing bugs and some other minor changes and updates to the code 
What do you plan on doing next week (period) ?
- Handle metadata
- Establish a connection between MapServer and PostgreSQL
Are you blocked on anything?