GSoC 2018 Week 5 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

GSoC 2018 Week 5 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

Jan Pišl

Hi everyone,

this is my report from week 5. It can also be found on my wiki page [0]. As always, any feedback is appreciated!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Kind regards,

Jan Pišl

Week 5 report

What did you get done this period?

- I updated the store_vector_output method in the SQLite class [1]

- I implemented a method for storing raster outputs in SQLite [2]

- I implemented a method for storing output data of other datatypes in PostgreSQL [3]

What do you plan on doing next week (period) ?

- Write test_storage, a unit test that would test all storage options and their correct functionality

- Handle metadata

Are you blocked on anything?

No.

[0] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Database_Output_Storage_for_PyWPS