this is my report from week 3. It can also be found on my wiki page . As always, any feedback is appreciated!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Week 3 report
What did you get done this period?
- Following my mentor's advice, I made a decision that_MSSQLStorage, _OciStorage _MySQLStorage classes will not be implemented at this stage. There will only be PgStorage and SQLiteStorage that store data in a PostgreSQL and SQLite databases, respectively
- Define DbStorageAbstract, an abstract class from which PgStorage and SQLiteStorage will inherit 
- Develop and implement SQLiteStorage 
- Fix/Update DbStorage class 
- Update outputs.py so complex output data is either stored as files or in a database depending on configuration 
What do you plan on doing next week (period) ?
- Develop a mechanism for handling raster output data and implement it.
- Decide how other types of data (such as string, table, CSV, etc.) will be handled and implement it.
Are you blocked on anything?
There is an error occuring when I run PyWPS and I haven't been able to find out what is causing it. I will discuss this with my mentor on a call on Monday morning.