GSoC 2018 Week 11 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

GSoC 2018 Week 11 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

Jan Pišl

Hi everyone,

this is my report from week 11. It can also be found on my wiki page [0]. As always, any feedback is appreciated!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Kind regards,

Jan Pišl

Week 11 report

What did you get done this period?

- I resolved an error caused by test configuration being set only after initialization of the PgStorage class. [1]

- I squashed all commits into one [2]

- I created another branch (called database) where all the code for storing output to database is stored [3]

- Some other minor changes and updates to the code and fixing bugs  [4]

What do you plan on doing next week (period) ?

- I might not have access to stable internet connection in the next week so I might . I have informed my mentor about this

- My code needs to go through testing and review from the PyWPS community so once these tests are done I will know what do I have to improve before I can make a pull request.

Are you blocked on anything?

No.

[0] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Database_Output_Storage_for_PyWPS

[1] https://github.com/janpisl/pywps/commit/eb4bcb6f5695564adb1a2e09ae2614816ec11a26