GSoC 2018 Week 10 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

GSoC 2018 Week 10 Report - "Database Output Storage for PyWPS"

Jan Pišl

Hi everyone,

this is my report from week 10. It can also be found on my wiki page [0]. This week, I spent most time refactoring and optimizing the code. As always, any feedback is appreciated!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Kind regards,

Jan Pišl

Week 10 report

What did you get done this period?

- First draft of a script for generating MapFiles automatically with arguments retrieved from PostGIS. [1].

- Template MapFile. Individual MapFiles are generated based on this template. [2]

- MapFile for raster data in PostGIS (raster layer) [3]

- Implement generating MapFilese into tests (for vector data in PostGIS) [4]

[4] https://github.com/janpisl/pywps/commit/15e2fc9f250cdf24bc490e6c6d8e6f8cc39d98ff