Quantcast

[GRASS-web] Re: GRASS Manual Pages Missing at OSGEO !!

[GRASS-web] Re: GRASS Manual Pages Missing at OSGEO !!

Scott W Mitchell-3
Hi, Vince,

At first I thought that everything is working fine so you must have
hit a temporary glitch, but more extensive testing reveals that the
problem is specific to the version 6.0 pages.

I'm fairly sure that means a script is broken, and it's not part of
the infrastructure I know how to / have access to, so I'll have to
ask around.

Cheers,
Scott

On 24-Jan-08, at 07:16 , Doc Robinson wrote:

> scott,
> what is going on with the GRASS manual pages at OSGEO? they are not
> there !!
> --
> Regards,
>          Doc
>
>  --------------------------------------------------------------------
>    Vincent B. Robinson       |
>   Department of Geography    | E-Mail: [hidden email]
>    University of Toronto     | Voice: (905)828-5299
>       at Mississauga         | Fax:   (905)828-5273
>    Mississauga, Ontario      |
>    Canada     L5L 1C6        |

Re: [GRASS-web] Re: GRASS Manual Pages Missing at OSGEO !!

Markus Neteler-3
Indeed, a temporary glitch, now all manual pages are restored:

http://grass.osgeo.org/gdp/manuals.php

Cheers
Markus

Scott W Mitchell-3 wrote