[GRASS-user] ps.map vector area fill patterns

[GRASS-user] ps.map vector area fill patterns

HamishB
Hi,

vector area fill patterns for ps.map are updated in CVS, including
legend support.

now we provide 18 standard patterns.

screenshot of new patterns, instructions for creating custom ones:
  http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/AreaFillPatterns

Spearfish example script, output includes nice vector legend:
  http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Ps.map_scripts

enjoy,
Hamish

ps - i.vpoints is much improved too. missing: zoomed reverse-warp vectors

Re: [GRASS-user] ps.map vector area fill patterns

Maciek Sieczka
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 01:36:12 +1200
Hamish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> vector area fill patterns for ps.map are updated in CVS, including
> legend support.
>
> now we provide 18 standard patterns.
>
> screenshot of new patterns, instructions for creating custom ones:
>   http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/AreaFillPatterns

That's cool!

Maciek

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/