[GRASS-user] grass and stereo derived DTM

[GRASS-user] grass and stereo derived DTM

Andrea Pacifici-2
Hi,
I would to know if is possible to obtain Digital Terrain Model by using GRASS and stereo pair images

Andrea

Re: [GRASS-user] grass and stereo derived DTM

Maciek Sieczka
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:27:55 +0200
"Andrea Pacifici" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would to know if is possible to obtain Digital Terrain Model by
> using GRASS and stereo pair images

No. There is e-foto though, http://www.efoto.eng.uerj.br/. Open Source
and looks promissing. I was going to try it myself but had no time. Let
us know how it worked if you try it :).

Maciek

--------------------
W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/

Re: [GRASS-user] grass and stereo derived DTM

nicholas.g.lawrence

[hidden email] wrote on 08/07/2006 03:34:20 AM:

> On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:27:55 +0200
> "Andrea Pacifici" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > I would to know if is possible to obtain Digital Terrain Model by
> > using GRASS and stereo pair images

> No. There is e-foto though, http://www.efoto.eng.uerj.br/. Open Source
> and looks promissing. I was going to try it myself but had no time. Let
> us know how it worked if you try it :).

I looked at the efoto website and the latest piece of news was written
in early 2005.

Is this project actually still active?

nick

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.